Prominent Dulcodes A Series UV System
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 50
- Flow: up to 4592 gpm (750 m3/h)
- Large graphical display for displaying the time dependency of the UV sensor signal with trend indication.
- Electronic power supplies with automatic set point control to ensure maximum efficiency at lowest power usage. Estimated 40% savings over conventional magnetic ballast systems.
- 8000 hours lamp warranty
- PLC freely programmable control, e.g. for recirculation pump interlock, flushing or circulation bypass, warning and shutdown procedures
- Remote interface and control with DCM 502 and combined chlorine measurement. Additional warranty offered when utilized with ProMinent Chemical Controllers
- Minimum space requirement and highest level of installation flexibility due to free
choice of mounting orientation
- Maintenance-friendly, single-end lamp connection and service access allows lamp to be
changed out in 5 minutes.
- Nitrogen trichloride test kit option available
- Color display of operational status visible up to 100 feet from screen
- Radiation chamber from high quality stainless steel 316L (1.4404)
- Automatic cleaning system